Manufacturer: ARİFOĞLU SPICE AND FOOD IND. TRADE. LTD. STI.
* NEW Organic 5% Propolis Extract / Organic Liquid 5% Propolis Extract
* Food Supplement Document No: 006057-20.06.2019 It is Food Supplement.
* It is not a drug. Dietary Supplement
Water-Based / Alcohol-Free - Water Based
* The product content consists of 55 g of processed organic raw propolis and deionized water. The amount of propolis is standardized.
* It is a concentrated extract of organic raw propolis obtained from the highlands of the Black Sea and Eastern Anatolia Regions, produced only with deionized water using high technology in a sterile laboratory environment. It contains phenolic compounds produced by bees and very rich enzymes. It can be consumed directly or by dripping into liquid or solid food.
* It is produced with alcohol-free techniques without using any chemicals.
* It does not contain chemicals such as alcohol, glycol, glycerin, emulsifier, thickeners, and preservatives. (Thus, the nutritional value increases. Because the cells in our body form a firewall against foreign-chemical substances and the absorption of active substances is considerably reduced and slowed down.)
*Propolis; "Propolis", which means the keeper of the city or the system, is the strongest protective, covering, and cleansing substance in nature. It is the material that worker bees cover the hive by collecting the buds and bark of various trees and shrubs, especially poplar, oak, beech, eucalyptus, acacia, and conifer trees, to protect their hives and themselves from external factors, micro-organisms, and other factors. The propolis collection process is carried out by a very small group of worker bees. The bee extracts some resinous material from the source plant using its hind legs and upper jaw mixes this piece with digestive enzymes in its mouth, turns it into pellets, and carries it to the hive.
* The amount of active (pure) substance in 10 drops of the product in a meal dose: Deionized water was used as the extraction solution and standardized pure organic Anatolian Propolis was used as the active substance. Propolis is produced in a completely sterile environment by purifying it from heavy metals that may be present in its natural state.
* Agriculture and Forestry Kayos International Certification and Audit Services Ltd. Sti. (TR-OT-027), its compliance with the Organic Agriculture Law no. 5262 and the Regulation on the Principles and Practice of Organic Agriculture dated 18.08.2010 and numbered 27676 has been approved. Certificate Number; TR-OT-27.844
* Not recommended for children under 2 years old.
* May show allergic reactions in sensitive and sensitive bodies to bee products.
* It should be used during pregnancy in consultation with the doctor.
* Our company has ISO 9001:2015 Quality and ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management certificates. Recommended Expiry Date (TETT) and Lot No (PN) are on the packaging. Store in a damp, cool, dry place away from light.
TO INFORM: In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, no promotion is made regarding herbal supplement products by specifying the name of the disease or indication.
Our products are not drugs; It is a herbal supplement.
The set, discounted and campaign sales prices that we apply from time to time are not valid in our stores.